This corporate 'Interview for Success' course accompanies your corporate job interview preparation programme.
Supporting what you learn in coaching and helping you build superb answers, which will boost your confidence and impress the interviewers.
The Course Details
Master the Interview Process and Boost your Confidence
· Learn the secrets to interview success and how to apply them yourself at your next interview
· Predict which questions are likely to arise
· Know how to structure your answers and sell yourself
· Become more confident and present yourself with style
This Course Covers all the Main Corporate Interviewing Styles, so you won’t get Caught Out.
This course will enable you to be interview prepared for a multitude of interviewing styles including:
· Structured Interviews
· Behavioural Competency interviews
· Situational Interviews
· Technical Interviews
· Casual Interviews
· Video and Digital Interviews
· Internal and External Interviews
· Promotional Interviews
No matter what interview style you face, you are covered
World leading corporations, companies, Small Medium Enterprises and Start-ups use a job interview style covered in this course.
You may not know in advance what style of interview they will use. Knowing and understanding how to predict and answer the questions that can arise, in each style of interview, is going to dramatically boost your confidence. Through taking this course you will know you are ready for any interview coming your way.
We’ll start the course with a section that introduces you to all the main interview styles, and what is involved, so you know what to expect.
Then we’ll do a deep dive into the most common of job interview, what we in HR call the ‘Structured Interview’, which is just called a standard job interview. We will break this down into question themes which includes:
· How to tell them about you in a way that will impress them from the get go
· Why you are motivated to work at their company in the job you are applying to
· You will know how to outline your biggest achievement to make them go ‘Wow’!
· You will give answers that convey great knowledge about them and the role, so you can show off your excellent research skills
· You will understand the diplomacy and tact in answering questions about who their competitors are or any challenges they are facing.
Then we introduce the most challenging style of job interview, the 'Behavioural Competency Interview'. By the end of this section you will wonder what all the fuss is about because you will become expert at predicting behavioural competency questions and their follow up probing questions too.
· You will know exactly how to formulate and structure a Behavioural Competency Answer in the best way
· You will get to see great examples of the most common Behavioural Competency answers to help you shape your own unique answers
· You will be let in on the secret to why Negative Behavioural Competency questions are not to be feared and more importantly how to answer them
Then it’s on to the more 'role specific' style of interview, the 'Situational' and 'Technical' Interviews. Which are often incorporated into a 'Structured Interview' but these can also be a standalone Interview, in their own right.
· You will get to know how to predict and anticipate Situational and Technical questions coming your way
· You will know by the end of this section how to answer these tricky questions
· You will get great tips on how to handle technical tests and how to prepare for them
This section lets you know how to answer the challenging personal questions that can arise, such as explaining any gaps on your CV, answering those awkward questions on salary and how to best prepare for further rounds of interview, as most companies have second or more rounds.
· You will learn how to explain gaps caused by maternity or paternity leave
· You will understand what they are allowed to ask, legally, in relation to health issues and sick leave gaps
· If you were unfortunate enough to be made redundant, or fired, this section will enable you to explain why
· You will learn what to say to any questions about your current salary or salary expectations
· You will work out how to come up with some super questions for them at the end of the interview
· And you will learn how to prepare yourself for further interview rounds, and know how you can predict questions and ensure you are consistently impressive in each round
This is all about personal presentation. Delivering great answers will go a long way to impress the interviewer but to get offered the job, this section is crucial. And because we are confident that you will be in for a great chance of getting the job offer, there is super tips and advice on negotiating the contract and resigning.
· You will learn tips on body language, speech and tone
· What to wear to the interview
· How to follow up after the interview in the right way
· Handling yourself in contract negotiations professionally
This is the most concise and straight forward course on how to interview for success. By the end of this course you will have grown in interview confidence and know how best to answer and conduct yourself in the job interview to give yourself a great chance of getting the job offer.
I am an international corporate interviewer and interview coach. And have over 20 years’ experience of interviewing candidates in five different countries, for all types of positions and levels.
I was Head of Recruitment at Deloitte and KPMG. And I worked in recruitment management roles at Intel, Optus and some SME’s. I also ran a successful Executive Search firm for 6 years, And have helped thousands of people get hired, from all around the world.
My interview coaching consultancy has been ongoing for more than 12 years. In my interview coaching I have coached thousands of people globally. I enable my clients to reach their full potential in interview and give them the best chance of getting the job offer.